Sugar Skull Make-Up Application
Tips, Ideas & Directions
There are endless variations to applying the Sugar Skull Tattoos...
- 1. For best results skin should be clean and free of oils and make-up.
A. If using white face make-up:
Apply a super thin coat of make up and allow to dry completely before applying tattoos.
- ANY MAKE-UP MUST be aplied thinly and be allowed to dry Completely!
We recommend testing one of the tattoos with make-up on your wrist before applying to your face.
Note: After tattoos are in place additional make-up can be applied.
- 2. After reading this entire instruction sheet, cut tattoo sheet into sections so each part
can be applied separately.
- 3. Cut eye flowers in half on dotted line and cut away the inside area for easier application.
- 4. Remove clear protective top sheet for the piece to be applied.
- 5. Press tattoo firmly onto skin.
- 6. Using a cotton swab, moisten this backing completely.
- 7. Wait 30 seconds and carefully peel off paper backing.
TIP: Eye Flowers should go above eyebrows, additional flower petals are supplied if needed.
- Wash face with soap and warm water. Tattoos with make-up underneath may wash off.
If tattoos remain, saturate with baby oil (or household rubbing alcohol) and wait 10 seconds then rub away tattoo with a cotton ball.
- OR - Lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.